To every single person planning on launching a new business with a product or service:
1. WELLDONE. I’m proud of you for setting your dream in motion.
2. Things will sort themselves out and you’ll be fine, eventually.
3. If there’s a lump in your throat or you’re shedding a few tears, you’re doing it right. It shows you care.
4. Your close family and friends will be the last ones to celebrate you. It’s natural. Let them be. They’ll either come around or they won’t. Do yo thing anyway.
5. The best time to launch is as soon as you have a product & a delivery solution. Focus on getting your product off the ground, getting income in and bettering your service offering. Be the best supplier & people will buy you, I promise!I love that everyday I get to hold so many entrepreneurs (old and new) hands through all of points I’ve sent above, through Impact 17!